ForumsQuestionsoutlook sync (chromatic dragon), toodledo and gtd

outlook sync (chromatic dragon), toodledo and gtd
claus.steve

Posted: Feb 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am not finding the answers to my questions here but I have a hard time believing they have never been asked so I apologize if this has been already addressed. The first part is the inability to set up outlook in the GTD recommended way and for it to function with toodledo. The GTD docs have projects and actions both to be listed as categories but as far as I can tell there is no way to map .projects categories to folders and @action categories to contexts. Has someone worked a way around this. The second grand thing would be if the netcentrics outlook plug-in could work with outlook sync and toodledo by at least mapping projects to folders, possible doing the nesting with subfolders on a pro account, and mapping categories to context... the first two would be fine and seems doable where the subfolders seems messy. I am thinking I will post this on toodledo, chromatic dragon and GTD site if possible... any help would be great.
alex

Posted: Feb 15, 2010
I was beginning to think I was the only one that used the Netcentrics plug in.

Something like the above would be great.
jasonr

Posted: Jul 14, 2010
I am also using the Netcentrics plugin, and I really like the Project Central portion of it. My situation is: I want to have all my task lists available to me at work, home and phone. I have an Iphone with no data plan (company supplied voice plan, but no data). The Outlook plug-in works great for me, but I have a difficult time syncing between my work PC, Home PC and Iphone. Any news or workarounds that you guys have come up with. I don't really have the need for an task list in "the cloud" but I will use it as a backup if it can keep all my devices "synced" together. I have tried 2Do and the Toodledo app on the iphone, and am able to synce to one PC, but can't get everything to sync together. Especially have trouble keeping my "project tasks" organized together.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.