ForumsQuestionsReorder tasks?

Reorder tasks?
jbloom

Posted: Feb 16, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to reorder tasks once they've been entered in list? How?
Linden

Posted: Feb 16, 2010
You can use the "sort" to change how tasks are ordered. The sort will be remembered for each view. (But different tabs in that view all share the same sort order.)

Manual sorting of tasks is only possible for subtasks, which requires a Pro account.
mlb32704

Posted: Feb 17, 2010
As a former Palm user, this was a BIG change for me moving over to an iPod Touch and ToodleDo. Maybe someone will have a heart and bring this basic functionality into the free product some day :) I don't understand the difference between a task and a subtask, but it sounds like a layer of complexity that I don't need and won't pay for. With minor exception, I like the ease of use and uncomplicated interface of the free ToodleDo, just the way it is. Question - if I actually paid for a Pro account to get the subtasks, how are they manually sorted? Drag and drop? Numerical order? How is the sort performed?
Transisto

Folder sort performed alphabetically
PeterW 

Posted by mlb32704:
Question - if I actually paid for a Pro account to get the subtasks, how are they manually sorted? Drag and drop? Numerical order? How is the sort performed?

Subtasks can be manually sorted via drag & drop.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.