ForumsQuestionsWhat is Toodledo Synching with?

What is Toodledo Synching with?
thelawnetwork

Posted: Mar 10, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have a serious problem. I was trying to figure out why I was missing tasks and things I needed to do. I look in my phone (Android, switched from iPhone) and I have 54 tasks. I look in the Toodledo online and I have 20 less tasks and NONE are starred as they are on the phone. There isn't sync going on yet the phone says it's syncing. The account names and emails are the same. The folders are the same but the entries aren't I also don't see what's online now updated on the phone. Is anyone else having these problems?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 10, 2010
What app are you using on your Android phone? You'll need to contact the developer of that app to see why it isn't syncing properly.
thelawnetwork

Posted: Mar 11, 2010
Ahhh... I thought it was yours. I'm surprised there isn't an official Toodledo app and was confused by comments here.

http://www.toodledroid.com/log.php

That's the app currently on the market and there is no contact information, just a link to Toodledo. Unfortunately I entered a lot of tasks that I realize aren't making it back to Toodledo and it is a one way sync. No way to contact anyone there. Frustrating.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.