ForumsQuestionsHow to tell if a task is completed once assigned to someone else

How to tell if a task is completed once assigned to someone else
corycwagner

Posted: Aug 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I alluded to this in another post, but I'm going to ask it here directly: If I assign a task to one of my collaborators, it completely disappears from my task list. Is there a way to know if/when my assignees has completed that task (short of calling him and asking him)?

Also, a note to the developers: Are you aware that when you reassign a task, then sync with Outlook or ToDo, the task shows up in those apps, as active, leaving you with two completely different task lists depending on whether you are looking at your tasks on the website, or on Outlook or ToDo?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
To see your collaborator's list, you can click the "Collaborators" link. This will reveal all of their tasks, so you will be able to see what they have completed and what they have left to do.

Also, we are aware that reassigned tasks still show up in Outlook and Todo. Unfortunately, Toodledo can't do anything about this. The developers of those applications will need to fix their programs to stop this from happening. If this is something that you want, please let the developers of those apps know.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.