ForumsQuestionsHaving trouble with sorting/main layout

Having trouble with sorting/main layout
alanjbroderick

Posted: Aug 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm having a lot of trouble with the lay-out of my tasks when I click on the "main" tab.

Basically, what I want to see is all my tasks sorted in order of next due-date, and then by priority, but with seperate markers for each day, so for example I'd like to see it like this:

Today: (Monday 25th August)
Task 1
Task 2

Tomorrow : (Tues 26th)
Task 3
Task 4 etc

Wed 27th August
Task 5

Fri 29th Aug
Task 6
Task 7

and so on. I had this set-up when I first created my profile about a month ago and I was very happy. Incidentally, this is also how my task on "To-do" with the iPhone looks right now.

However, for some reason I know get the following:

Tasks due in August 2008
Task 1
Task 2
Task 3
Task 4
Task 5
Task 6

I've tried adjusting the sort options, trying various tabs, went through everything in account settings, but to no avail!

It's a small thing, but it's driving me crazy, and it'll only get worse as I'm starting some major research work shortly and need to have a layout that suits me!

I'd be grateful for any advice folks!

-Alan.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
When sorting by due date, the section headings are only broken out by month. I'm not sure how you got it broken out by day before, since we've never had that. You may want to look at the due-date view, which has tabs across the top for today, tomorrow, this week, etc

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.