ForumsQuestionsSaving a List of Tasks

Saving a List of Tasks
robbiejg

Posted: Aug 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I made a list of all the stuff I needed to do for my vacation last week. It is likely that I am going to need to do the same things for my next vacation (whenever that may be).

Is there a way I can save all those Vacation tasks (they are in a Vacation folder) and use them again next vacation? I was thinking about exporting them and then importing them when the time came. I don't know the best approach for something like this.

Thank you for the help.
Claudio

Your completed tasks will remain in your Vacation folder until you delete them, up to maximum of 6 months for a free subscription, 2 years for Pro, and forever for Pro Plus.

Before your next vacation, use the Search function to select all items in the Vacation folder, and then use Multi-Edit to change Completed to No, and you can change the due dates.
robbiejg

Claudio,

Thank you for the information. I do have a Pro account so it will just be a matter of resetting the due dates.

The other bonus you threw in there for me was the multi-edit. I wasn't aware that I could do that. I guess I need to read more about this. :)

Thank you so much for the help.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.