ForumsQuestionsPersonalizing Alarms in Toodledo Pro?

Personalizing Alarms in Toodledo Pro?
russleffnyc

Posted: Mar 24, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I read on the page describing the benefits of Pro that you can personalize the reminder alarms, i.e., set them to remind you with multiple options of your choosing. I signed up for the free trial, but I cannot find this option anywhere on Toodledo's site. Also, I would like to add that I think it is very shady of Toodledo to charge only $3 for their app but then when you go to their site you find out that there are additional annual fees to use advances features. That should either be built in to the price or you should be advised of that when you buy the app! And also, where is a "contact us" or "email Toodledo" link on this website? Do they not want to hear from their customers? What is that about??? Regardless, does anyone know where the feature for adjusting reminder alarms is?
Claudio

Try this: http://www.toodledo.com/connect_remind.php

You can get to it by going to http://www.toodledo.com/connections.php and scrolling down a bit.

This message was edited Mar 24, 2010.
PeterW 

Posted by russleffnyc:
Also, I would like to add that I think it is very shady of Toodledo to charge only $3 for their app but then when you go to their site you find out that there are additional annual fees to use advances features. That should either be built in to the price or you should be advised of that when you buy the app!

I'm not sure where you got these numbers from... I paid one very reasonable annual fee to be a "pro subscriber" and never saw any misleading information anywhere.

Posted by russleffnyc:
And also, where is a "contact us" or "email Toodledo" link on this website? Do they not want to hear from their customers? What is that about???

On the contrary, Toodledo is very responsive to its customers through email, support tickets and via this forum. You will find recent threads testifying to this fact. Please browse the forum and you will see. To answer your specific question, simply click on "Help & News" on the left-hand-side menu bar and when the page displays, click on "Contact Us".
russleffnyc

Thanks everyone. Helpful advice.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.