ForumsQuestionsduplicating tasks and disapearing goals

duplicating tasks and disapearing goals
Joyce

Posted: Mar 26, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
Since I started using my iTouch with either the Pocket informant or Toodledo's own app I've been having two strange issues. I use daily regenerating tasks and they are duplicating so I'll have two "Tidy the Living room" with the same due date right under each other. the other thing is that the goal for the action disapears, I add it back but as soon as either app syncs I loose the goals again. I searched and didn't find a recent instance of this problem so help??

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 29, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please try to isolate the problem to either Pocket Informant or Toodledo. We haven't experienced this problem, nor had it reported, so lacking extra data we have to assume that it is Pocket Informant that is duplicating the tasks. They are a third-party that we don't support and we don't know how they handle repeating tasks.
Joyce

Posted: Mar 29, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
I think it's them...I was looking more for *known issues* and I'm completely frustrated with PI.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
There are no known issues with our official iPhone app. We are not familiar with PI enough to know about issues that it might have.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.