ForumsQuestionsIt seems that i have lost data on both iphone and online

It seems that i have lost data on both iphone and online
mark

Posted: Apr 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
when i search for a task or task with notes i am unable to find them either on iphone or online. i have also experianced loosing tasks without a start date or start date into the future on both. it is crucial to me to keep accurate records as well as having it there to remind me it needs done.

I also would like to know how to add fields to my iphone app, for example start date and status as it will not accept my selecting them. is there a limit to the # of fields allowed on the iphone app?
sventhebrit

Posted: Apr 02, 2010
Hi Mark,

I have been using Toodledo on line and on the iPhone (using Toodledo iPhone app) and haven't experienced losing tasks. Try going to Account Settings and scroll down and select Recently deleted tasks. This will tell you how the task was deleted (ie. On iPhone or clicking on trashcan, etc).
http://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php

If this doesn't solve the mystery, then you should open a support ticket at this link.
https://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php

In terms of adding fields to the iPhone app, Settings > fields and Defaults. Click on Re-order (top right) and then simply drag the field you require from Unused to Used using the 'icon' on the right. See customising lists in the Help documentation on the iPhone for more details.

Hope this helps
Steve
Andrew A

I'm new here as well, and wondered about the same thing until I realized that some of them where hidden, either because of negative priority, or future due date, or a nested view, etc. It was my settings and user error on my part.

Part of it may be filter settings and other parts (like hide future tasks) in the settings section
mark

thanks i will into all these posiblities
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.