ForumsQuestionsDisplaying completed subtasks older than 14 days completed

Displaying completed subtasks older than 14 days completed
Gez

Posted: Apr 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Having upgraded to pro, I wanted to consolidate some older projects using subtasks. I moved a few tasks under a new subtask but then decided to keep the projects as they were and move the tasks back to where they had been before.

However, I cannot move these subtasks now. If I view them flattened there is no hand icon, and I am prompted to click on the icon to load the parent. But when I load the parent, the subtask is not shown since it is completed too long ago.

I've tried various combinations of searches and filters to display completed subtasks but I have not worked out how to do it.

For me, subtasks are useless if there is no way of viewing all subtasks, including completed ones. Is there a way of doing this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 10, 2010
If you use the search page to find the parent task, then you can click the "There are X completed subtask that are hidden" link to show the old completed subtasks.
Gez

Posted: Apr 12, 2010
Thank you. Somehow I didn't see that link. I've been using the grid view and the link was over to the right beyond my window space.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.