ForumsQuestionsRemind Me field dropping when I Sync iPhone

Remind Me field dropping when I Sync iPhone
Rudy_Pataky

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I created a bunch of tasks and set the remind me field to 1 hr before. If I exit and enter the 1 hr before field is there. When I Sync my Iphone with the Web Server, it disappears. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, there is only 1 entry in the remind me dropdown and that is 1 hr before. It says when I register, there are more. I don't see them. Please help me.

Thanks,
Rudy
Claudio

You need to upgrade to a Pro account to get reminders of less than one hour before your due time.

Are you setting a Due Date along with a Due Time?
Andrew A

And I would think that in the slim versions JavaScript support is too flaky across various phones to be dependable.
Rudy_Pataky

Posted: Apr 16, 2010
Thanks for your reply's. Something like reminder Times should be in the 2.99 or standard version. It's not like it took hours of development time to add the extra times. It's probably another file or table.

What a shame.
Rudy_Pataky

Posted: Apr 16, 2010
I figured out the problem with the reminder issue. Being that I left the due date, that was the problem. I thought if I selected Monday through Sunday, I didn't need one. Error editing should have told me that the Due Date was required.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.