ForumsQuestionsLittle changes = HUGE font!!

Little changes = HUGE font!!
mlb32704

Posted: Apr 16, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
UPDATE - please remove or disregard this post, somehow the zoom under Internet Explorer/Page got increased, fixed and fine, thanks.

So I made some very basic changes last night on the iPod end of ToodleDo (i.e. reordered Fields Used under Settings/Fields & Defaults, so that my iPod and desktop lists are in the same order). When I logged onto the desktop application today, my font size is BIG, I mean HUGE. My eyes aren't getting any better so I almost like it better, except all of my other applications are still "normal sized" so I'm getting headaches going back and forth. Bottom line - how do I change the font size on the desktop ToodleDo application back, if applicable, or did I change something on the iPod end that I need to change back, if applicable, or did ToodleDo do something on their end that they need to change again/back, if applicable? Please advise, thanks.

This message was edited Apr 16, 2010.
Claudio

Posted: Apr 16, 2010
The iPhone app has no control over your desktop browser. Chances are you changed the font size unintentionally and the change will apply only to the Toodledo website.

In most Windows browsers, you can decrease the font size by pressing the Ctrl key and the minus key "-".
If you want to increase the size, press Ctrl+.

For Safari on a Mac, use the Command key instead of Ctrl.
PeterW 

Posted: Apr 17, 2010
...and Ctrl-0 (i.e. zero) restored the default zoom level.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.