ForumsQuestionsFreezing app.

Freezing app.
kennethchristensen

Posted: Apr 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi
I am having problems with my Toodledo page. Almost every time I am adding new tasks etc. I experience that the Folder tab is freezing so it is impossible to change the folder.
My browser is Firefox and I have a Pro account

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Kind regards
Kenneth
PeterW 

I haven't seen this reported by anyone else (I am also a FireFox user) so I'd recommend that you flush your cache and see if that helps.
Andrew A

Ive not seen this exactly, but sounds like it is tied to your browser.

I've seen similar behavior here with Ubuntu Linux and beta builds of firefox (but I also at other web sites too, the beta was to blame).

Your running a beta version? Or perhaps an old version, or, most likely, installed a new add on after which the behavior started?
kennethchristensen

Posted: Apr 19, 2010
It is not at beta. It is the newest updated version of firefox. The issue occur when I have worked with my tasks in a while. Then often, I can´t change the folder of my tasks. It can be both sub-tasks and parents, there does not seem to be any system.
After exiting toodledo.com and returning to the site I can continue working with my tasks, and change the folders.

weird..
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 20, 2010
That is strange. We haven't been able to replicate this problem. If it happens again, please look in the Tools>Error Console and tell us if there are any errors printed there.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.