ForumsQuestionsiPad / iPhone / Toodledo Sync Best Practices?

iPad / iPhone / Toodledo Sync Best Practices?
Dolf

Posted: Apr 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am having issues keeping all three in sync. Is it even possible?

I will give an example and hopefully someone can tell me what I am doing wrong or if it's a bug / limitation?

Created a task in iPad "Buy iPhone Version of Taska" and put it into the "Shopping List". Synched with Toodledo. All is good...

Bought iPhone Taska, synched with Toodledo, All is good

On iPhone Taska I checked off "Buy iPhone Version of Taska", synched with Toodledo, All is good

Opened up iPad Taska, synched with Toodledo, and the change was not caught. The task still remains open.

Any ideas or tips? This set up would be awesome for me if I can get it to work properly.

Thanks for any and all help!
--Dolf
Jake

Toodledo Founder
"Taska" is a third-party application. It sounds like it is having syncing problems. You'll have to contact the company that makes that app and ask them for support.
Jacks.dad7

try Ultimate Todo's. It's my favorite Toodledo Sync. It never has issues.
kenbeyond

Posted: May 01, 2010
I have used taska on ipad, too.It seems do have syncing problem.
Transisto

Posted: May 01, 2010
Have you made numerous test ? and synced manually ?

Posted by Jacks.dad7:
try Ultimate Todo's. It's my favorite Toodledo Sync. It never has issues.

It hasn't been updated since 1y ago, (no iPad)
jenny

Posted: May 07, 2010
Hey All.
I am having the same problem but I am just using toodledoo.
none of the other things.
Right now I have a perfectly updated toodledo list on my ipad and all day I've been trying to get my lap top to sync to it.
The data on my laptop now is exactly how the data was on my ipad last night before I spent an hour cleaning it up and reorganizing it.

Why are they not in sync?
David

Posted: May 09, 2010
Taska has a really nice UI but the syncing is awful. They claim that Toodle syncing is fixed with every update but it's still broken. I'll create a task on the iPad version and it won't even show up on the iPhone app after a sync! My suggestion is try out the official Toodledo app. It's universal and has worked perfectly for me so far. The only downside with this app is that it doesn't have the awesome simplistic UI these third party apps offer.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.