ForumsQuestionsslim page request

slim page request
Jerry

Posted: Apr 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
A link to the full site. Somethings are better/more easily handled on the full site.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 30, 2010
From the slim website, click "Settings" and then the link at the bottom.
Jerry

Posted: May 01, 2010
What link? When I click the settings icon I get a choice of how to sort. There is no link added to the bottom.
Transisto

Score: -1 Reference
Jerry: good luck.

As I already complained about, this link open in the same windows that is of a "slim" size, (firefox sidebar) So you just can't see nor do anything.

I really can't believe Jake is spending time answering everything.

Hire some low wage from India and make them RTFM.
GO FIGURE!
Jerry

It's not just the sidebar. The slim page in the main FF windows doesn't get a link either.
PeterW 

Hi,

FWIW it's there for me in the slim site using FF. Go to "Top", then you should see "Settings" as the bottom option (link). At the settings page, there is a link to toodledo.com.

This message was edited May 01, 2010.
Jerry

Oh THAT Settings. Since there's no "Settings" on my default slim page I've been using the crossed arrows icon at the right end of the Top bar. This, of course, doesn't produce the mysterious link.

I'd prefer if the main Toodledo graphic opened the main website. To me it's currently just to hidden from normal use. I'm not sure of the point of just opening another instance of what I'm already looking at in the sidebar.

An alternate is to add another icon to the add-in's icon set. This could also be in the icon menu I requested in another thread.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 02, 2010
You could also just make a bookmark for Toodledo in your web browser for 1 click access to Toodledo.
Jerry

Posted: May 02, 2010
Yeah but that's the low tech way :^)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.