ForumsQuestionsCompleted tasks keep on showing

Completed tasks keep on showing
eaced01

Posted: May 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am checking the complete task box but there is no way they dissappear from the screen unless I sign-out and sign-in again. I've checked the help topics and there is suppossed to be a "Save Changes" button at the top of the screen but it doees not show up in my laptop. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot for any ideas!
PeterW 

Hi there,

I'm assuming you are talking about the main Toodledo website and not the iPhone app?

If so, after you check off a task it won't automatically disappear from view. But you don't need to sign-out and back in. Simply refresh your browser page and it will be gone.

I found the Help file page you referred to but am at a loss as to what it actually refers to. There is no 'save changes' button anywhere that I can find (never seen one) so perhaps this relates to an older version of Toodledo.
eaced01

Thanks a lot for the information. In the meantime, I discovered I had the Repeat field active and this may be the reason because the tasks don't disappear. After cancelling the repetition, they were gone just by re-freshing the browser as you indicated.

Anyway, I am happy I am not the only one not finding the Save Changes button! I am sure you are right and the post was referring to an older version.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.