ForumsQuestionsPrint: choose a layout

Print: choose a layout
Studio

Posted: May 17, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
after some days of intense use of Toodledo i find it a very GREAT tool.
There's a way to improve the printing layout ?
I've read some old posts but seems there's no way to choose for example when click on print what to print and what not (for example i don't want to print the note icon or the repeat fields).
How to do ?
Also the fonts are too tiny ...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, this isn't possible as far as I know, but we plan to improve printing in a future update.
Kevin Lutz

How can there be now way to print notes?
When do you predict a solution to this problem?
PeterW 

Posted: May 18, 2010
Notes are printed if they are displayed on the screen. I think the original poster just doesn't want to see note icon.

At present, Toodledo just prints whatever is on the screen.
Studio

Posted by Toodledo:
Unfortunately, this isn't possible as far as I know, but we plan to improve printing in a future update.

Thanks, as always, for your constant reply.
I know that your policy is NOT to anticipate when an update will be avaible but can you only say approax when printing improve will be avaible ?
1 month, 2 months, 3 months ...
Thanks
Kevin Lutz

I am using IE 7 and have not had luck printing. When I try, the window with the notes prints on top of the window underneath it, creating a mess. I don't see the option to print by frames...
julie

Posted: May 20, 2010
I just don't understand why someone developed the layout to show a folder tab at the top of each section and then again to the right of each entry. Isn't that redundant? Two of us in my office have signed up and paid for this service, I am begining to think this was a very bad decision. It is not at all userfriendly.
PeterW 

Posted: May 20, 2010
Julie - don't be disheartened. Toodledo is great. I agree that the printing layout is pretty limited, but printing out fancy lists is not what Toodledo is really aimed at.

It's a very flexible and functional task management and workflow aid that you can use on your computer and mobile via iPhone and other devices.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.