ForumsQuestionsImport completed tasks from RTM via iCal?

Import completed tasks from RTM via iCal?
Jay

Posted: May 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Is there any way to import completed tasks from Remember The Milk? I've downloaded an iCal file of all of my tasks, and the completed ones are definitely in the file. They show up on the list of tasks to be imported on Toodledo after I upload the file, but only tasks that have not been completed actually get saved.

I know this may seem like an odd requeset, but I've got roughly 750 completed tasks on RTM which I would love to have stored in Toodledo. This way if I ever have to search through previous tasks to determine if/when something was completed I can do that all within Toodledo and I can delete my RTM account.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 20, 2010
Currently it is not possible to import completed tasks from RTM. Sorry. I'll put this on the to-do list.
gpzbc

Posted: May 21, 2010
It might be nice to have this as an option, but I imagine that doing so would put most people over the 1 MB file size limit for imports. So you might consider increasing that limit if you add the ability to import completed tasks.
Thanks!
mhelvens

Posted: Sep 14, 2010
I would also very much like to have this.

Admittedly, I don't know what the Toodledo code looks like, but it feels like a trivial bug to fix.

(I'd volunteer, if the software were open source. ;-)

Could you please reply to this topic when this functionality is available? (I'm now watching the topic.)
mvmcali

Posted: Feb 19, 2011
I too would like to be able to import completed tasks... for completeness.

1. any idea when/if this feature could be added.

2. you referred to anders workaround but I could not find any other reference to this in the forums. did I miss it?

thx
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 21, 2011
The last time we checked, RTM did not export completed tasks, so we have no way to import them. This might have changed, so I'll check again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.