ForumsQuestionsPrivate sharing information contradictions?

Private sharing information contradictions?
schneo

Posted: Jun 06, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I'm testing toodledo and find it great so far. I'm however lost concerning the private sharing option.

From the "private sharing" infos I can read:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php

1) "Private sharing is an advanced option that is available only to Pro Members."

2) "You can use private sharing with anyone who has a Toodledo account, but please keep in mind that only other Pro Members will be able to edit your tasks (if you let them). If your collaborator has a Free Toodledo account, they will only be able to read your to-do list."

2 and 1 seems contradictory to me.

I wish to private share with someone and "read only" is fine for me (for now). If i click "sharing" in the upper menu of my todo list nothing is possible unless i buy a pro account.

Could you please clarify this for me? Does that mean i can "private share" with other "free" members in "read only" format only if i buy a pro account?

EDIT: I just took the pro free trial which enables sharing. I understand now. Thanks.

This message was edited Jun 06, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Just to clarify for others. If you want to share your tasks privately, you need a Pro subscription. You can share your list in read-only mode with anyone in this way. If you want the other person to have write access to your list, then they will need to upgrade to a Pro account as well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.