ForumsQuestionsTaska on iPad should look similar to computer

Taska on iPad should look similar to computer
drjoshaxe

Posted: Jun 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to make the Toodledo screen not so ugly or make it look just like Taska for the Ipad? I have Taska on the iPad and it looks great but then when I try and manage it on Toodledo from my desktop it looks hideous. Is there a way for them to look similar or is there are better application out there like Things or Todo???
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 13, 2010
I am sorry that you don't like the way that our app looks. We are working on improvements. Todo also syncs with Toodledo if you like it better. Things does not sync with Toodledo.
PeterW 

Posted: Jun 13, 2010
Posted by drjoshaxe:
Is there a way to make the Toodledo screen not so ugly or make it look just like Taska for the Ipad? I have Taska on the iPad and it looks great but then when I try and manage it on Toodledo from my desktop it looks hideous. Is there a way for them to look similar or is there are better application out there like Things or Todo???

There is something you can do to make Toodledo look better:

1. Install FireFox as your browser (free)
2. Install the Stylish add-on for Firefox (also free)
3. Install one or more of the user styles from this site: http://userstyles.org/styles/browse/toodledo.com (also free).

Regarding #3, I'd recommend either "Toodledoish" or "Toodledo Me Too". Both look great.

It won't take long, is not difficult to do, and makes the world of difference.
policarpo1323

Posted: Sep 24, 2010
Thanks for these Styles! Toodledo is looking much better now. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.