ForumsQuestionsDeleted, completed and duplicate tasks appearing in Toodledo

Deleted, completed and duplicate tasks appearing in Toodledo
tarponflyfisherman

Posted: Jul 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am having a strange issue ever since my Pocket Informant was upgraded to the latest version although I'm not sure if that has any relation to the issue. Each morning when I go into Toodledo on the web to check tasks, I see many duplicated tasks, however, they do not have the priority I assign to them in Pocket Informant, otherwise they appear identical. I was deleting them but it's getting somewhat tiresome to do that every morning. This morning I checked Toodledo, before I synced with Pocket Informant, and found that old tasks from as long ago as April 27th have appeared (not all, just some), tasks that have long since been either completed or deleted. Also, more duplicate tasks of current tasks has appeared. I did not allow Pocket Informant to sync up and when I checked PI it did not have these extra tasks - so it appears that Toodledo is generating these duplicate tasks and old completed/deleted tasks.
tarponflyfisherman

Posted: Jul 16, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've not synced Toodledo with my iphone for 2 days now and today I see tasks in triplicate now. This is getting stranger and stranger...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.