ForumsQuestionsView tasks on palm pre calendar

View tasks on palm pre calendar
king.kelley

Posted: Jul 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm trying to view my tasks on my palm pre calendar. The palm calendar syncs with google calendar. I've got my Toodledo account set up to sync with my gcal two ways--one by adding the widget that puts the little check boxes on the top of each day, the second by cutting and pasting the ical url.

I can see both the both of these (toodledo and toodldoical) in the calendar view options of my my phone's accounts and preferences. There's a bar at the top of each day that says Tasks, but when I click on it, I get a blank event screen. The ical version shows a few tasks, but does not update.

I've just checked my phone and the ical tasks have appeared as separate bars at the top of each day. This is an hour after I last manually synced these. (They didn't show up right away or even close.

I have added task from gcal that show up in toodledo and added task in toodledo that show up in gcal. But the new tasks don't show up in the ical listing on either gcal or on my pre.

I need to integrate my tasks and my calendar. Is there an easy way?

This message was edited Jul 15, 2010.
king.kelley

Posted: Jul 15, 2010
deleted

This message was edited Jul 15, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 20, 2010
I am sorry, but I dont know how to sync between Google Calendar and the Pre. Please try contacting Google.
j2020

Posted: Jul 21, 2010
Posted by king.kelley:
I need to integrate my tasks and my calendar. Is there an easy way?

Wouldn't that be nice? Palm was doing it twelve years ago. It's hard to understand why so many "modern" to-do and calendar programs haven't figured it out.

Regarding Google, I think Gcal Tasks is a beta, and I think I remember the description saying that right now they only update task imports once every 24 hours, not in real-time. Maybe that could explain some of the delays you've seen?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.