ForumsQuestionsMake "Show All Subtasks" Sticky?

Make "Show All Subtasks" Sticky?
J-Mac

Posted: Sep 24, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
If possible it would be nice if we had the option to make the "Show All Subtasks" setting 'sticky', so that it would not be necessary to click on the "Show All Subtasks" link in the toolbar so often.

Currently that setting reverts every time I refresh my list in any way, like refreshing the page, adding a task, switching views, etc. I prefer to always have the Subtasks shown indented below their parent tasks and it would be a great addition to be able to always have them showing that way.

Thanks!

Jim
kleerkoat

this would be very nice!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
kleerkoat

Posted: Sep 25, 2008
i think that would take care of my #1 gripe, well, theres also the one about not telling if a task has a note, that would be #2. and then I think I wouldn't have any gripes left. ;-)
aldonc

The icon in the right hand column changes if there is a note on a task. Are you talking about something different?

I would actually like a different (more obvious) icon for this but don't want to hijack the original request of this thread.
kleerkoat

i don't use the view that has that, for me, i have to click on the arrow to unfold the task details.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.