ForumsQuestionsiPhone Tasks Synch

iPhone Tasks Synch
Sukhster

Posted: Jul 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am a Toodledo newbie.

I deleted ALL my tasks from the Toodledo website, but my iPhone app still shows them, albeit inside "No Folder".

How do l completely remove them from my iPhone APP? Do l have to delete the app and reinstall?

I am doing this because l tested Toodledo with a csv upload from Outlook, but due to issues with repeating tasks and the 1mb limit, l would now like to try it with Chromatic Dragon.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Sukhster

Hi Guys,

No response so far.

However, just to report back, l managed to clear the iPhone App down of the previous tasks by removing it from the iPhone, and then reinstalling it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Deleting all tasks on the website using the "delete all tasks" option does not delete from the iPhone because there might be a case where you want to delete the website and then sync from the iPhone to the website. If you want to delete everything from both places, you need to delete in both places manually.
Hawke

Posted: Jul 27, 2010
Possibly delete everything from the website and then take the following steps:

open iphone app
Settings -> Synchronization -> Modify Account Login -> and then choose the option FORCE TOODLEDO.COM -> DEVICE sync?

Shouldn't that make the device match the site, which in turn should "delete them"?
Claudio

Posted: Jul 27, 2010
Hawke, that would probably work, but given what Toodledo said above, the simplest way of deleting all tasks on the iPhone is in Settings, Purge Data, Delete All tasks.

This, though, will delete all notebooks as well, but I'm guessing that Sukhster hasn't yet used the Notebook feature.

This message was edited Jul 27, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.