ForumsQuestionsNew Account default tasks & Integrating with List N Do for iPad

New Account default tasks & Integrating with List N Do for iPad
coolpillows

Posted: Aug 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I was led to Toodledo after d-loading an iPad app that integrates w/Toodledo. Originally, I was just experimenting with the iPad app (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/list-n-do-lite/id378717841?mt=8). I tossed a few tasks into the iPad app. Seeing the integration with Toodledo, I created an account here to just experiment with the tasks being combined.

Now I know there's a Toodledo app, but my concern is the extensive default included tasks that came w/my new account. Unless I'm mistaken, all of the sudden, I've got tasks to go to the gym and work orders and so on. This is all well and good, but it was not a very good introduction, since I already had a few tasks in my iPad. Was I really supposed to see about 10-15 pre-loaded tasks in my new account, including some with sub-tasks?

Once I tried to sync things up, you can imagine my real tasks got intertwined with the Toodledo default tasks and things just tumbled sloppily from there. I just wound up deleting all tasks from Toodledo, until I get more familiar with things.

Thanks and sorry for the grumbling.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Those default tasks were created by the third-party app that you were using on the iPad. We didn't add them.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.