ForumsQuestionsHow do I move mutiple tasks to folder

How do I move mutiple tasks to folder
nancyawhite

Posted: Aug 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
1.I have multiple tasks I created with no folder. I have now added a folder and want to move all these tasks to that folder without using the hand and draging over several pages.

2. Also, can I change the font size for viewing my tasks on the web?

Thank you for your help!!!
cj

Posted by nancyawhite:
1.I have multiple tasks I created with no folder. I have now added a folder and want to move all these tasks to that folder without using the hand and draging over several pages.

2. Also, can I change the font size for viewing my tasks on the web?

Thank you for your help!!!

I've got similar issues ... whether they are uncategorized folders, contexts etc ... the issue is when I have LOTS of stuff move (or delete) I cannot do it.

Before everyone jumps on this - I am a pretty experience Pro user myself for at least a year and a half, maybe longer. There are valid reasons for mass delete or moving to a context etc ... PARTICULARLY since the sharing/collaboration is so quirky ... or rather horrible! (remember, I am a rabid fan).

so - to be able to move / change all contexts, folders, or plain delete multiple items (or change their dates) would be very useful
PeterW 

Have you tried the Multi-Edit feature on the search tab?
cj

Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Posted by PeterW:
Have you tried the Multi-Edit feature on the search tab?

Thanks. This *might* work for a big, one-time change ... it would be ideal if this multi-edit feature were on every tab - not just the obscure search tab.

Thanks for turning me on to this feature ... after 2 years I never noticed it!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.