ForumsQuestionsHow to Verify Email Address?

How to Verify Email Address?
springchick

Posted: Aug 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I'm relatively new to Toodle-do and have been using it about 2 weeks now (love it!). I use Google Calendar for my appointments and events, etc. It syncs with my work Outlook calendar and I love the ability to layer calendars. One of my Google Calendars is an "Occassions" calendar, which is just birthdays, anniversaries, etc. The majority of these are set up to send me reminders a few days before the event. The reminders go to my gmail account -- I do not actually use gmail because I can't stand the conversation threading, rather I have gmail set up to auto forward messages to my Yahoo mail account. Once these birthday reminders are in my yahoo mail, I am forwarding them to my Toodle-do account if it is somebody I need to purchase a card or gift for.

This is all great, but I want to eliminate the manual forwarding from my Yahoo mail to Toodle-do. I'd like to set up a gmail filter to forward the reminder messages directly to my Toodle-do account, but gmail requires a "verified" email address, which means when I initially provide the address, a message is sent which requires I reply to it. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Since the Toodledo import email address isn't a real email address, it is not possible to verify it via external tools. So, you'll have to find another way. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.