ForumsQuestionsSlim - Viewing Tasks by Tags displays "empty" status

Slim - Viewing Tasks by Tags displays "empty" status
daveway

Posted: Aug 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
When I view tasks in Slim via the TAGS section, I can see the Tags, and there is the correct number of tasks listed in the Tag, but when I enter the Tag to see it's tasks, it displays as EMPTY.

None of the Tags (when viewed in Slim) shows any tasks in them, though they all show the correct number next to the Tag name.

If I view the Tag in regular Toodledo it looks fine and also shows the correct number of tasks.

Am I missing something? Is something filtering out the tasks when in SLIM ?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 13, 2010
Yes, the mobile website filters out future tasks as well as completed tasks. There currently isn't a way to turn these filters off, but we are working on adding this.
daveway

Ok - but few if any of the tasks with TAGS do not have any due date nor are they completed.

I mean to say that none of the around 90 tasks I have tagged show in any of the tag views on SLIM.

In addition, in regular Toodledo, I have completed tasks hidden as well as future tasks hidden, but all my Tagged tasks show up fine in their respective TAG groups.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.