ForumsQuestionsHot List

Hot List
pedroT

Posted: Aug 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
HOw do I select items for my Hotlist on my iPhone? I see them come in periodically to my desktop, but these are generated strictly by Toodledoo.
I want to control what goes on my Hotlist manually.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 18, 2010
Score: 2 Reference
If you go into your Settings menu and find "Hotlist", it gives you the option to set the lowest level priority you want to appear on your Hotlist and the number of days before the due date that tasks will appear.

Many users feel that this is not sufficient control and use a Saved Search as our "Hotlist" instead. I use starring to do my final selection of my "Hotlist" items, others use various date, priority, etc. to determine their Hotlist. That's what's so great about TD - it's so flexible.

Some of the users have asked for more control over the Hotlist itself so we could create a Saved Search and make it the default Hotlist. I believe TD is looking at this.

HTH
pedroT

Posted: Aug 22, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I totally agree that Toodledoo fails to offer us sufficient control over the Hotlsit. We should have the ability to control it manually--and we should be able to do it easily and quickly, resorting to time wasting contortions.
Salgud

Posted: Aug 22, 2010
I don't mind that it takes a little time to set TD up. It makes up for it by being so powerful, and my experience is that the more flexible and powerful software is, the more time I have to invest in it to optimize my use of it. Once it's setup, it works very well for me.

Of course, YMMV. But if I found myself doing "time wasting contortions", I'm move on, try something more to my liking.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.