ForumsQuestionsiPhone alarm sound

iPhone alarm sound
luca.sardelli

Posted: Aug 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi everybody,

I'm asking the same question of a topic started in 2009 and closed by an administrator.

I started using Toodledo on my iPhone since a week or so an learned how to create a task and set its properties.

I'm experiencing an issue with the riminder sound: the notification pops up on iPhone screen but no sound at all.

I gave a look at Toodledo's preference but I didn't noticed anything that could be pertinent but choosing the melody to be used.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks in advance.

-- lS.
Varun Bhatta

Posted: Aug 19, 2010
Nice timing. I was about to write about the same problem. Thanks for saving my effort.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2010
If you can't hear the sounds, then it probably means that you have the volume set too low, or have the iPhone in silent mode. That would be the first thing to check.

Then go into the Settings app and look under Notifications and make sure that Toodledo has "Sounds" turned on.

If that doesn't help, try picking a different alert sound inside our app. The currently selected sound may be too quiet or brief for you to hear when the phone is in your pocket.
mario.sanchez.uy

Posted: Nov 29, 2010
I have an iPhone 4 and install Toodledo recently. I have no alerts for my task. It is sound set in the settings and the phone is not in silence mode and tasks have due time (shown with bell). But any alerts apper or sound.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 29, 2010
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
clgarland2002

Posted: Mar 08, 2011
I was having the same problem. I had my volume turned all the way up and I picked the loudest alarm but I still barely heard it if at all when any other noise was present.

What I did...
Ipod Settings...(not toodle settings)
Sounds
Under ringer and alerts at the top. Change the slide bar to the loudest setting. You can have it change with buttons or not change with buttons. If it doesn't change with buttons then you will hear it even if the sound is turned off. If it does change with buttons then you won't hear it if the sound is turned off.

I've only had my Ipod since Christmas. Still learning my way around and each app works and reacts differently. I hope this helps someone else.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.