ForumsQuestionsSynching with iphone/ipad

Synching with iphone/ipad
gasman

Posted: Aug 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
How often does toodledo send information to an iphone/ipad. In other words, if I do not open the app on my iphone/ipad, and I enter a new task on the web site, when will I see a badge indicating a new task.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 20, 2010
The badge counter is sent several times per day. Roughly every 6 hours (4x/day). Tasks are only sent to the iPad/iPhone when you open the app and sync it.
sarahlawwu

Posted: Aug 23, 2010
Hi there - I downloaded the iphone and ipad app. The tasks on my ipad are not synching to the website or my iphone, though I'm using the same account.

I had originally bought my ipad app under my husband's itunes account, then rebought it on my iphone. I'm using the same account for each.

Not sure what to do from here...Thanks!
Claudio

What happens when you tap the "Sync" button?

Hmmm ... perhaps I should ask this: What are doing to sync your iPad with the Toodledo website?

And, just to confirm: You are using the Toodledo iPad app, right?

Oh, one more thing: Generally, you should start a new topic (by clicking on "Post New Topic" at the bottom right of a forum) if you have a different issue from the original issue, which in this case was about the app badge. Your question is a more general one about syncing, but, based on the title of the current topic, it makes sense that you thought this was an appropriate place to ask your question.

This message was edited Aug 23, 2010.
sarahlawwu

Thanks - I'll post a new topic next time.

If I tap sync on my iphone, it tells me the sync is complete. It matches the toodledo website, but not what's on my ipad.

I didn't sync my ipad to the website, maybe that is the problem. I'll try it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Syncing always goes from the device you are syncing from to the website. If you are trying to sync from the iPhone to the iPad, you need to sync both of them with the website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.