ForumsQuestionsThe Toodledo UI -- Is it me???

The Toodledo UI -- Is it me???
juanantoniod

Posted: Aug 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello Everyone,

I am starting to heavily use Toodledo and, while I love the iPhone UI, it is too small and impractical to use for organizing all of my tasks. Thus, I have imported them in from Outlook and now must set priorities, contexts, goals, tags, etc.

My question is about changing things on the screen. For example, in order to bring up the contexts, I must click once on the context box, then click another time to drop down the values and pick one. Also, in the 'calendar picker', after I choose a date by clicking on it, shouldn't the calendar disappear automatically?

Is it something I can change in my browser settings, or is there another user interface I can use?

Please let me know. Thanks for any helap or advice.

~Antonio
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
You are correct, that you have to click once to enter edit mode and another time to do the actual edit. This is to prevent accidental edits.

The reason the calendar doesn't go away immediately on clicking a date is because you might want to set the time as well as the date. If you want the calendar to go away immediately, you can double click a date.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.