ForumsQuestionsBan / Voting system / Gotten personal

Ban / Voting system / Gotten personal
Transisto (redemption)

Posted: Aug 24, 2010
Score: -11 Reference
First, where is it written that "several hundreds downvotes" (specifics ?) will get us banned from the forum ?

Look back at my +200 post and notice they were :
~55% to provide help to other users.
~20% constructive criticism about TD
~15% elaborate analysis over possible improvement.
~7% Others
~3% criticism about yourself
Also did about ~75% of the French translation (for what it's worth) only so you can go onto something else faster.

The way You are actively enforcing the ban, I can see You hardly accept being criticized.

Q: Why put so much energy to ban people when one just has to create a new account ?

Q: How relevant do you think the current voting system is to the average Toodledo user ?

As a reply to :
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/7161/-37931/my-new-topic-reply-buttons-have-disapearedis-this-a-ban -.html

... you used a browser plugin to hack around the ban, by taking advantage of a bug in our forum software.... And now it seems that you have found another way to cheat the system by making a fake duplicate account for posting. We all know that you have negative feelings towards Toodledo, and I honestly don't know why you are still here. It isn't constructive or helpful for you to keep venting in the forums. I just spent 5 minutes writing this when I could have been working on the next cool feature.

I do not have negative feelings towards Toodledo, Maybe about the driver's behavior but that't not the point.

No, in fact, You spent another 5 min for nothing as I already knew you were, again, wasting your time, coding rule-sets against me while I am mostly here to help.

I don't know how you've made Toodledo great to this point but it's definitely not with this kind of selfish attitude.

/PR fail/

This message was edited Aug 24, 2010.
SRhyse

Score: -1 Reference
Scott

Score: 0 Reference
heh

sb
Salgud

Score: 0 Reference
Excellent!

This is the last time I will visit one of his threads. I don't feed trolls!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.