ForumsQuestionsFile uploads and SSL

File uploads and SSL
equationlab

Posted: Oct 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I recently upgraded to the Pro Plus level so that I'd have access to file uploads and SSL; however, I noticed that the SSL protocol isn't implemented when uploading files. I'm using Firefox v3.03 and get the following message:

"Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could esily be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?"

Furthermore, as soon as I upload a file, the https protocol breaks.

What's up with SSL?

Many thanks.

-Rod
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 14, 2008
Thanks for pointing this out. We'll get it fixed.
equationlab

Posted: Oct 21, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for pointing this out. We'll get it fixed.

OK, now it went from a secure SSL connection (green lock, lower-right on Firefox v3.03) to one which says, "Warning: unauthenticated content" whenever I hover over the the broken red lock.

??

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
All this means is that the images on the page (like our logo) have not been encrypted. Toodledo does not encrypt images, because this is unnecessary and wastes CPU time on both our server and your computer.

Rest assured that the text and all of your data is being encrypted and protected.
equationlab

Posted by Toodledo:
All this means is that the images on the page (like our logo) have not been encrypted. Toodledo does not encrypt images, because this is unnecessary and wastes CPU time on both our server and your computer.

Rest assured that the text and all of your data is being encrypted and protected.

OK. SSL still breaks after I upload a file, however.

Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.