ForumsQuestionsSync to Android problem

Sync to Android problem
scott.falconsys

Posted: Sep 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am a new user. I have the Toodledo Pro account and the GotToDo app (not the free one) on my Droid X. I have set up the account information. At the bottom of the app it says "Pro TD user". When I sync manually I get the message " Synchronization Succeeded". I have the phone app set to "All Active" under the settings "Which Task List to Display". the version is 1.2.7. New folders that I make on the Toodledo Website with my desktop computer show up on the phone but none of the tasks would show up. I made a task on the phone and then did another sync which resulted in only one task being downloaded to the phone. After a few more sync tries I got a second task to download. How do I get all the tasks to download to the phone?

After 90 minutes 5 out of 7 tasks input in the Web page interface have appeared on the phone. Three of them were sub-tasks that only appeared after they were detached from the main task and made stand-alone tasks. The main task never appeared. One of the tasks that does not appear now is is a level 2 priority task without a due date. The other is a level 2 task due in 3 days.

This message was edited Sep 25, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 27, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Please contact the company that makes the Android app that you are using for support. We don't have any control over how they sync with Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.