ForumsQuestionsNot Carrying Over Daily Tasks?

Not Carrying Over Daily Tasks?
sweetbriarpatch

Posted: Oct 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I discovered TD in the iPad App Store and have come to love it in just a couple of weeks!

I have lots of tasks on my list that are related to homeschooling my kids and that are repeated every day. Many of them are listed out in detail in spreadsheets where I keep track of grades and specific lesson plans and assignments. There are also lots of items that merely remind me to ask kiddoes if they're keeping up with their independent assignments, including online classes and studies they're doing with one of my already-graduated older sons.

TD is a great list of ticklers, but I don't always get each of these Smaller daily tasks checked off each day and some days some things get skipped. (It's not a big deal if something gets skipped because it'll show up again on tomorrow's list.)

Is there a setting that I'm missing that would tell TD not to carry certain daily tasks forward, showing them as overdue? I'd like to start each day fresh and not have to check a bunch of yesterday's tasks off to get to today's work.

Thank you!
Salgud

I believe what you want is an Optional task, described here:

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?search=optional
sweetbriarpatch

Thank you! This is exactly what I needed!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.