ForumsQuestionsProblems importing and exporting

Problems importing and exporting
bruno-antoine

Posted: Oct 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

As on my office computer , the access to Toodledo site is forbidden (as lot of others), I try to use the import/export function to be able to continue to follow my task via Excel in the office

I know there are two ways to export and that work correctly with XL , the export txt or csv.

But I've a pb with the import, how is it possible to import from the xl file only the new tasks or the modified tasks.

I've tried to use either csv or txt , but it fails and the result in Toodledo is not correct

Is there a way to solve my pb

Thanks for your help
Bruno
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sorry, but it is not possible to import/export only new or modified tasks. Import/Export is designed to be a 1 time thing. For ongoing syncing, you need to use something that syncs. Perhaps a mobile app, like our iPhone app. There are apps for nearly all smart phones that sync with Toodledo.

You could also ask your company to unblock Toodledo. Since we are a productivity enhancement, I am sure that you can make a good case for unblocking us. Then you wouldn't have to worry about any of this.
bruno-antoine

Thanks for your reply
Unfortunately, as I'am an external consultant , the company for which I work won't unblock the application
I have the Iphone app, but it's easier ,in my opinion, to work on a computer screen
PeterW 

Posted: Oct 09, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
How about TaskAngel - a windows app that syncs with Toodledo?

http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.