ForumsQuestionsProblem with completed tasks

Problem with completed tasks
herbi86

Posted: Oct 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
My system: PC with Outlook 10 / PC with Outlook 2003 / iphone 4

My problem: Outlook 2003 and toodledo don´t accept each other...

If I create a task with 10 repetitions in Outlook 2003, this task appears in Doodledo as a single task. If completed in Doodledo, it disappears and is marked as completed. In Outlook there´s no change: the first (in Doodledo completed) task doesn´t get changed.
If otherwise I check it off in Outlook 2003, I get a new task on the next day in Outlook 2003 - and this new task also is shown in Doodledo (again as a single task).

I know, that I can advise Doodledo that a task should repeat a few times. If I do so (online in Doodledo), Outlook 2003 get´s the task but thinks, that it´s a single task without repetitions. If I complete this (first) task in Doodledo, a new (second) task on the next day is created - but only in Doodledo (+ iphone 4). In Outlook 2003 there´s only the first task, not the second.

How can I tell them, that they should love each other and work together?!???

Another problem: if I complete a task on Outlook 2010, Doodledo and iphone accept this change, but Outlook 2003 stays as it is.

I did contact chromadrake, but even deleting all completed tasks in Outlook 2003 didn´t help. Afterwards some changes took place, sincew today morning I´ve got problems again.

Could it be that Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 shouldn´t worke at the same time?

This message was edited Oct 12, 2010.
Andrew A

Posted: Oct 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Are you using Chromatic Dragon for synch? Toodledo doesn't provide an outlook synch tool, it is a third-party software.

https://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.