ForumsQuestionsAdd Subtask

Add Subtask
prcjunkmail

Posted: Oct 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Can I add a subtask directly?? I want to create a master tasks and then create subtasks directly that default to the master task. Is there some way to have a check box visisble as I'm ADDing a new task like "make a subtask of:"

Do I have to make independent tasks and then drag or somehow indicate that they are subtasks AFTER I completely create them??

If this is possible I wish it were more obvious. If not, that's the way I often wish to work.

Honestly, and I know this is quite negative and not constructive, but there isn't anything about Toodledo that is intuitive for me! Am I too old? Too "Windows" minded and not web-centric enough? Every time I try to do soemthing it seems like an ordeal!
prcjunkmail

Nevermind!!!!

I've just figured out that if I click on the Lego block, that is an option.

Still not intuitive FOR ME. I need a todo list that has a rich feature set but that I can "get" without having to use daily. That's right, gasp, I don't use my todo list daily. But I want something that will unfailingly remind me to do (and nag me until I do) important things like pay payroll tax deposits on a monthly basis, or file fed 941 forms quarterly.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I am glad that you found how to add subtasks directly. We realize that Toodledo can be a little overwhelming to new users and we are working to improve this.
PeterW 

Posted by prcjunkmail:
Nevermind!!!!

I've just figured out that if I click on the Lego block, that is an option.

When you're adding a subtask, note that there is a link "Add multiple tasks..." that allows to you add a lot at once.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.