ForumsQuestionsfirefox add-on

firefox add-on
Julie C

Posted: Oct 31, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I just installed firefox add-on on windows xp machine. Using Firefox 3.0.3 I don't see toolbar buttons in customize tool-bar for toodle-do. Any suggestions?

Thanks
kenbeyond

Posted: Oct 31, 2008
There is no toolbar.It's under the menu"Tools"

This message was edited Oct 31, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 01, 2008
The toolbar button looks like a green checkmark. If you don't see it in the customize toolbar window, then you don't have the add-on installed properly, or another of your add-ons could be causing a conflict.
mclown_98

Posted: Dec 09, 2008
I'm using Firefox 3.0.4 on a MacBook Air with Leopard and I can't install Toodledo add-on; it seems incompatible with this version of FF. Is there an update scheduled?

Thanks.

Just found the right version to use. You should know that neither firefox website nor the internal research within Firefox propose the addon compatible with FF 3.

This message was edited Dec 09, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 09, 2008
This is because the Firefox website is broken. We submitted our updated add-on to Firefox months ago, and it is still in review. For the most up-to-date version of our Firefox add-on, please download it from our website here:

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php
gaby

Posted: Dec 16, 2008
Any idea what may be causing the plugin not to work? It installed OK
but the only interface I've been able to see id the preferences one, nothing else. None of the other menus (help, Add task) work.
I'm using Firefox 3.0.4 on windoze
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 17, 2008
What version of our plugin do you have installed?
gaby

1.52 and now I've upgrade firefox to 3.0.5
gaby

OK, so now it seems to work in the sidebar, but not as a pop up... Not a biggie but ...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Are you sure that you have entered your Toodledo account information into the add-on? You do this by going to the "Tools" menu and then selecting "Toodeldo" and then "Settings".

Hope that helps.
tapankarecha

Posted: Jul 04, 2009
When is the Toodledo add-on for Firefox 3.5 expected to arrive? The add-on for 3.0.x is not compatible with 3.5.

This message was edited Jul 04, 2009.
Anders

I have been holding off on updating FF because several of my most important addons are not yet compatible with 3.5, but according to Firefox, Toodledo is not one of them. Are you sure you have the most recent version? The one on the Addons site is not the newest version which is available here: http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php
Vin Thomas

It seems to work with FF 3.5 so far. You can install the "Nightly Tester Tools" add-on to override the compatibility warnings.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 06, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
The most recent version should already be compatible with Firefox 3.5.

You can get it from the link that Anders posted.
jaffamcneill

Posted: Aug 05, 2009
I've just installed the Firefox plug-in under Ubuntu. Awesome! It's just like my iPhone interface, except it's a whole lot faster!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.