ForumsQuestionsPro Sharing problems

Pro Sharing problems
jasabaker

Posted: Nov 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am in my trial period for Pro and cannot seem to add collaborators even though I have set up their NON-Pro accounts and secured their special user ID's.

Can you help me before my trial period lapses? Otherwise Pro will be of no use to me.

Thx.

Jim Baker
Austin, TX
512-xxx-xxxx

This message was edited Nov 12, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 12, 2010
To add a collaborator, go to the "Sharing" link on the left side of this page. Then in the box labeled "Add a Collaborator" type in teh special user ID that you have. Press "save" and it should be set. You'll need to repeat this on the other user's account with your user ID if you want bi-directional sharing.

By the way, this is a public forum. Not sure if you wanted your telephone number there for everyone to see, so I edited it out.

This message was edited Nov 12, 2010.
smaultsby

Posted: Nov 21, 2010
Administrator - 2 of us have signed up for the free trial Pro version. We have each added the other as a collaborator - level 3, giving us each the ability to read, write & edit. We are having issues:

1. We can not assign a task to both of us. Can only assign to 1 person.
2. I can see and access the tasks I created and assigned to myself. I can also see the tasks my colleague created and assigned to me. However, I can not see:
- the tasks my colleague created and assigned to herself
- the tasks I created and assigned to colleague

How do we resolve this issue. We want to make sure the sharing feature works completely before paying for the Pro version.

Thank you for your assistance!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 22, 2010
1) Currently, a task must have a single owner. We plan to allow tasks to be truly shared in the future, but right now a task must be in one person's list.

2) To view your colleague's tasks, click on "Collaborators" in the toolbar above your list, and then click on their name to switch to their list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.