ForumsQuestionsOutlook 2010 Tooledo

Outlook 2010 Tooledo
Sequent

Posted: Nov 14, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

i have one problem, i dowloaded the tooledo outlook plugin from the CD homepage and i installed it but i got no addin in outlook.

i have windows 7 x64 ultimate and outlook 2010 x32.

should i install something else?!?

Regards, Markus
piyush_soni

You won't get anything inside Outlook. You have to run the application which it installed externally, called 'ToodleDo Sync Tool'. After that it should run automatically with windows.
Sequent

ok thanks, but the sync. does not work?

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 :
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 :
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoSyncApp Version 1.0.1.7
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : Please do not post these trace logs to the Toodledo Forums
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:Synchronize() method called
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : OutlookProxy:Initialize() initialization error Das COM-Objekt des Typs "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass" kann nicht in den Schnittstellentyp "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Application" umgewandelt werden. Dieser Vorgang konnte nicht durchgeführt werden, da der QueryInterface-Aufruf an die COM-Komponente für die Schnittstelle mit der IID "{00063001-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers nicht durchgeführt werden konnte: Fehler beim Laden der Typbibliothek/DLL. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)). bei Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass.GetNamespace(String Type)
bei OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.Initialize()
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization: Could not Initialize outlook interface
bei OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.Initialize()
bei OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.InitializeInstance()
bei SynchLib.SyncTool.Synchronize()
bei SyncApp.frmMain.PerformSync()
piyush_soni

I would try deleting all the tasks from Outlook(keep a backup somewhere), resetting the database in ToodleDo Sync Tool, and then try again. If not, you can contact their support.
Sequent

no sry doesnt help =/ i get also an error message when i would like to reset the database
piyush_soni

I don't know anymore than that :(
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 15, 2010
The Outlook Sync tool was made by a third-party developer. Please contact them for support with their product. They can be reached at : http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.