ForumsQuestionscan not get notifications set up on iphone

can not get notifications set up on iphone
jhamiltonmepe

Posted: Dec 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
i have tried to set it up as the instructions and run into multiple problems. my iphone DOES synch wiht the website but i cant seem to get the ability to set up notifications.
in the tools/settings/notifications section of the website it only allows me to set up sms or email, it doesnt give me the option for iphone.
on my iphone under general settings/notifications it does not show toodledo.
i do not know what to do now. I am NOT a paid subscriber, it is my understanding that i do not need to be to be able to get iphone notifications.
jhamiltonmepe

nevermind. figured it out
I think it is quite confusing because in the iphone app it recommends to get notification from the device. I chose that and therefore the website didnt recognize the iphone as an option to send alerts.
Maybe i should have been tech savie enough to know this but i do think the instructions could mention it. i invested many hours in playing with this that i wish i coudl have back
jhamiltonmepe

ok, now i am really frustrated. i thought i had it figured out.
i want to get the notifications on my iphone. i want to be able to input tasks from my computer. I tried inputing a task from the computer and set an alarm but now my only options are sms or email.
i would like to be able to get notifications from the device as recommended by toodledo but seem unable to be able to do that and inter an alarm in the toodledo site!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.