ForumsQuestionsHide Folders

Hide Folders
michael.emery

Posted: Nov 11, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
Would it be possible to add a "Hide Folders" option to hide folders that we only use for Notebook (or vice versa for To-Do List)?

I have Notebook folders like "Recipies" and "Quotes" that really aren't relevant for my To Do list and I think that "hiding" them from To Do and Notebook as required would be an elegant solution.

If they are hidden, then they would also not synchonise with the functionality that they are hidden from (i.e. Notebook or To-Do List).
Claudio

Posted: Nov 12, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Good idea.
An even better idea would be to have separate sets of folders for Tasks and Notebook.
Or, as long as Tasks and Notebook share the same folders, how about the ability to change a task to a note, and vice versa?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 12, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
brandonm108

Posted: May 04, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
I am trying to find out how to hide folders in my todo list. When I'm at work, I need to be able to hide my personal folder names from view. Is this not possible in the tool? I can't believe that would be missing. Do I really need to create a separate account for work and for my personal life?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2009
You can use the context filter to hide personal tasks when you are at work, and vice versa, but if you need to hide the names of your folders, you'll need to use two accounts.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.