ForumsQuestionsGetting tasks to show up on calendar according to due time

Getting tasks to show up on calendar according to due time
konanicole

Posted: Dec 24, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have been using Remember the Milk to link my Appigo ToDo list to my calendar on my iphone via my google calendar. RTM has discontinued syncing with Appigo ToDo so I am new to Toodledo now. I think I have successfully linked ToDo to Toodledo and Toodledo to Google calendar. However, my tasks only show up at the top of each day as "all day events" ... even when I assign a due time to them. This is really frustrating me, because I want them to appear on the calendar day in the time slot where they are due.

I found the following info on your site:

[If a task is missing one time (start or due) and doesn't have a length, then the task will be a zero length event that starts and ends at the same time.
If a task is missing both times (start and due) then it will be a timeless event on the specified date. Different calendars treat this situation differently. Some calendars hide these tasks, and some make them all day events.]

I do set due times but ToDo does not allow me to set "end" times. However, according to this information, they still should show up at the due time and not as "timeless" or "all day" events.

What am I missing? Do I need to upgrade for this to work?
Please help!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 29, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
You might try also setting a length. Google Calendar is a little picky and doesn't like events with a 0 minute duration.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.