ForumsQuestionsPopup calendar (again)

Popup calendar (again)
vginer

Posted: Dec 24, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I found at least two other threads dealing with this issue.

IMHO, Toodledo is great, but its web interface is lacking some little details that would make it even greater.

For example, when entering a date for a task in the normal way through the web interface, the popup calendar is... it looks like Web 1.0, that's all.

It is not only about that Sunday/Monday-starting-day issue that has been reported since 2008 or longer, but also the "quick dates" list at the popup window overlaps a bit with the calendar itself in Google Chrome, last version, for example.

Please, take some effort to improve a little bit more the quite good web interface. It will do a great difference. :-)
piyush_soni

Posted: Dec 24, 2010
It doesn't overlap for me in Chrome, latest version (and I don't remember it overlapping in a few previous versions as well)
vginer

Posted: Dec 26, 2010
Yes, I think it was a "side effect" of changing "zoom" with Chrome browser and then returning it to "100%".

Anyway, ability to select between Sunday and Monday as the week starting day would be desirable.
vginer

Posted: Dec 28, 2010
Moreover, I've discovered at userstyles.org some Stylish themes for Toodledo web inferface that make it more cute.

So, web interface aspect is no longer a big problem, really. And the functionalities of the product are so good. I like it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.