ForumsQuestionsPostpone button and permalink for tabs or searches

Postpone button and permalink for tabs or searches
vginer

Posted: Dec 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Two suggestions for the Toodledo web interface:

(1) A "postpone" button (maybe it could be in the "actions" Lego-like brick button), whose effect would be add one day to the current due date. This idea does exist in Remember The Milk, and it is a good one, I think.

This suggestion has been already dealt at forums; I just wanted to insist on it.

(2) What about a permalink or a kind of customized URL for accessing directly to tabs, specially to saved searches?

I know that the current approach is to do this via the API, but would it be possible to allow also this other approach?

Sorry if I am not being clear enough for this second suggestion. I just mean something like http://www.toodledo.com/views/search.php?searchid=XXXXX

What do you think about all this??
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 31, 2010
#1) Thanks for the suggestion

#2) You can already do this. Just right click on the tab and choose "Copy link" or "Open link in new window/tab" and you'll have a direct URL.
piyush_soni

Posted: Dec 31, 2010
For #1 : If you use Firefox, you can install this userscript written by papagayo called ToodleDo Multi-Edit Tasks which allows you to postpone multiple tasks or a single one or more day(s). So it has exactly what you need, but in the form of a link called 'Postpone' and not a Lego pop-up action.

This message was edited Dec 31, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.