ForumsQuestionsI'm not seeing my daily tasks - what am I doing wrong?

I'm not seeing my daily tasks - what am I doing wrong?
TM_1293735399

Posted: Dec 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm a newbie here so I'm sure it's me that is doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is?

Lets say I have a 10:00am appt Monday through Friday. I've set up a repeating task called "10am Mtg" and entered "Every Weekday" for the frequency. I've tried both options regarding repeat date (due date & completed date) and I've tried setting the start date in past and in future, but I still do not see the repeating task show up on the days throughout the month when I click on Calendar view. Can someone please assist?

For example: If I have a task that repeats everyday M-F, I need to be able to glance at the calendar view on Jan 4th and see that I have a task scheduled at 10am on Jan 15th.

UPDATE - Ok, I've spent the last hour reading through every post I could find on here to try to solve this myself and I have already tried lots of variations - with start date, without start date, with due date, without, made sure all filters were off, made sure I didn't have anything checked that would hide future tasks, set as high priority, ...... ahhhhhh!!!! Really frustrating! Anyone out there?? I just need to be able to see tasks that are on my calendar within the next 2 weeks when I click on the "calendar" tab on the Toodledo website.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2010.
Purveyor

Toodledo is designed to show the next instance of a repeating task and not every future instance of that task.

If you want to track repeating appointments and you want to see all future instances of those appointments, you'll need to use something like Outlook, Google Calendar, the calender in your smart phone, or some other calendar program.
TM_1293735399

Okay, thank you for responding to my question.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.