ForumsQuestionsTwo accounts under my email address???

Two accounts under my email address???
jaford12345

Posted: Jan 11, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I set up a Toodledo account ages ago and barely started using it. Tonight I tried to signon using that email and password, but Toodledo could not find the account. So I set up a "new" account with the my email address and the same password. Worked OK. When I synced my new ipod Touch Toodledo app it synced with the tasks from the ages ago account that I couldn't get into.

I tried changing the password on the Toodledo account, but then the Ipod Touch cannot recognize this new account. Any suggestions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2011
Try using the "I forgot my password" option for the old account and then you'll be able to access both accounts and choose which one you want to keep.
motivmkt

Posted: Jan 13, 2011
Since both accounts are set up for the same email address, I don't think that will work (but I will try). Can I try deleting the only one I can access?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 13, 2011
It is not possible to have two accounts with the same email address. The system will not allow it. They must be subtly different.

But yes, you can delete any account that you have access too, from the bottom of the account settings page.
motivmkt

Posted: Jan 22, 2011
Sounds reasonable but then why does the Toodledo app sync and show tasks which are completely different than the ones I've just added to the web site, but exactly like tasks on my todo list from 18 months ago?

I've currently set up a new account under a rarely used email account - not the best situation, but the only way I can get the tasks on the web and app to sync.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 22, 2011
It sounds like you have several Toodledo accounts that are getting mixed up. Try signing into all the accounts that you have until you find the one that is correct and then go on the iPhone and make sure you are syncing with the same account. If it is different, you'll need to wipe the phone and download a fresh copy of all your tasks from the website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.