ForumsQuestionsFirefox Add on changes PM to AM

Firefox Add on changes PM to AM
piyush_soni

Posted: Jan 12, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
So I go to the FF Add-on to add a new Task, enter title, quickly select the due date radio button, all fine. Then I select the due time radio button. It shows the current system time, if I click OK to add this, everything's fine again.

But quite naturally, my new task is not due at the same time I'm creating it. It's showing 6:30 PM - so I go to add 2 hours to it - change 6 to 8, press Enter. Now when I go to the web interface, I see that it is having a due time of 8:30 AM on the same date. For all this time I had been thinking it's my Outlook sync tool which is causing reminders at wrong times.

If you click anywhere else on the Add Task Dialog after changing 6 to 8, you'd see it silently changed that PM to AM. (Doesn't do that for AM though. )
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the bug report. I will look into it. In the meantime, here are 3 ways to get around it.

1) Entering the time using a 24 hour clock. So, to enter 8:30, you would type 20:30.
2) You could also tab to the AM/PM option and pick the value each time you change the time.
3) Use the UP/DOWN arrow keys to adjust the hours instead of typing in the new value. In your example, you would press the up arrow key twice.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.